Friday, July 27, 2007

Cardiff Wales

Sorry I've been lazy and haven't updated lately. There really hasn't been that much going on except that we've all gotten sick with some nasty cold/sinus crap, so the entire bus is just one big mass of snotty people.

We are currently in Cardiff, Wales. The dorms here are really nice, but in the ghetto. We've been cooking in the kitchens to save the money, so I made sour cream chicken enchiladas the other night. There have been several requests for an encore, so if everyone goes to the store and buys ingredients for me, there will be another performance tonight.

Oxford was cold and rainy. Cardiff is cold and rainy. I have a feeling the rest of the trip will be cold and rainy. The weather made the views from the tops of the mountains absolutely gorgeous yesterday, though. We ate lunch with a mayor and went through a manor house with people dressed up in period costume and playing characters as household servants. It was a good time.

Next we are going to Breacon, then to Bangor. I'm so ready to come home. I'm tired of wearing the same clothes over and over and over!! When I get home, I'm going to be on a mission for good Tex-mex, a real Diet Coke, and some Taco Bueno. Mmmmmmm... it's more Bueno.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tipsy Gypsy said...

Hello Miss Katy... I've been following you across Europe! And now, even though it's cold and rainy, you are in what I think of as the most beautiful place on earth... Wales... I love it there! Good thing you have your TexMex cooking skills down, because their food SUCKS!!! Even the HRH cows taste bland. Anyway - keep having fun, and keep posting. I'm enjoying reading!

kim

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Ali said...

when do you come home again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home