Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have seen the future...

and thy name is Botox, John Leeming.

Yesterday I met a man (ironically named John) who reminded me sooo much of my friend John. Except that he's 50. And looks 29.

His features are eerily similar to my friend John, except that his skin is flawless, his eyes are bagless with just a hint of a crow's foot, and he has a mouthfull of perfect glowing white teeth.

So, John, I've seen what you will look like when you are 50. You'll look 29. You'll be the regional president of a major bank. You'll be heavily involved in civic activities, well-respected in the community, and quite wealthy.

And you'll have a life partner named Joe.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

And you didn't take his picture because....

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Halfway to Fifty said...

Oh, but I did. It will be in the local paper. I just don't know that I'm comfortable posting it out here on the intarwebs.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

Just what kind of picture did you take...??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home