Monday, June 27, 2005

Brand new thoughts

Things about the internet that confuse, worry, and annoy me…

Because everyone loves a list.

-Fat chicks who describe themselves as BBWs (Big Beautiful Women). Seriously now, you’re just fat. Say it with me, “I’m fat.” As far as being beautiful, that’s up to whoever is looking at you. I’m a fat chick. Period. Some people think I’m cute, others find me revolting. I have learned to live with that without having to slap some half-assed label on myself like BBW.

-Guys that post personal ads with email addresses that include the following words/phrases: playa, bigdick, 696969, muffdiver, rockhard, and my personal favorite, rockhardbigdickplayamuffdiver696969.

-Nope.

-People who still forward goofy chain emails, even the one that was funny (once) by making fun of the goofy chain emails. The girl isn’t missing, you’re not going to cure cancer by forwarding an email, and no, you will not get a gift certificate to Cracker Barrel. Oh, and there will NOT be a cute video that pops up after you forward the message to your ‘friends’, because trust me, if you’re forwarding that shit to them, they are no longer your friends.

-People who take things so seriously online. You do realize that this is all online, and to most people it’s not ‘real’, right?? Quiddit. Just quiddit. No one is taking you seriously, so stop taking everyone else so seriously.

-Bloggers who bitch about clichéd internet annoyances.

Oops.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for my $20 from Bill Gates, you mean it isn't coming : (
I'm all sad and stuff, later, j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home