Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Aren't we adults?

I feel like I'm in high school all over again, only without the great part where my parents paid for everything and I had no responsibilities.

Is it just me or is it ridiculously passive-aggressive to delete someone from your "Friends List" on a social networking website? And I don't mean some random acquaintance or a band you added on a whim or something like that. I mean someone who you consider to be a very close friend (or at least you did at some point).

And if you were upset enough with said friend to delete them from your Friends list, wouldn't you at least want the person to know what terrible offense they committed? I know I would... if someone pissed me off that thoroughly, I would want to give them a good dressing-down.

Now, I just keep wondering and running different scenarios through my head of what could have possibly triggered this. Of course, the most obvious is there, but there are some other things that I can see having happened. I won't go into detail here, but I have my hunches.

Anyway, in case you are wondering, if I do something to piss you off, just effin' TELL ME what I did wrong and what I can do to fix it. Or just say goodbye.

Fuck.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-wife used to pull that kind of crap on me. There were times I could tell she was upset, and I would ask if it was something I did (big mistake), and all she would say is, "Yes" in her huffy little tone. Of course, not being too bright at the time, I would inquiry as to the offence and all I would get is, "You know what you did." Um, did I mention she's my "EX" wife?

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Ali said...

word....word

but really, consider the source

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Ali said...

word...word....

but really, consider the source

 

Post a Comment

<< Home