Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh yeah, and...

Also, my contact got so jacked up this afternoon that I was seeing triple on the power point presentations in class, so I finally just pulled it out of my eye and threw it on the ground. Nice depth perception for the rest of the day, let me tell ya.

But it could always be worse. A girl in one of my classes got hit by a car Monday. Her body. His car. POW! She got HIT by a CAR. Be careful crossing the street, man. She is relatively fine- bruised, sore, a few stitches in her chin, and waaaaay loopy on pain meds (and she's pretty damned dingy to begin with), but no broken bones or anything serious.

Oh, and I had chicken fried steak for lunch that wasn't too shabby. CFS, garlic mashed potatoes (2 HUGE scoops with cream gravy), sauteed mushrooms and onions, toast, and a drink... for $4.95! I may have to make Cain & Abel's a lunch spot for school days. For the same price as a craptastic fast-food meal in the Union, I can walk a few blocks and get actual food... even a beer if I so fancy.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have a chance with her?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Could you tell me more about the chicken fried steak? And speek slowly while going into great detail.........I think its also important to mention that I consider gravy a beverage........Ive got to try this place out the next time Im in A town!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

God I was so excited about you lunch I spelled speak wrong. Jeezzz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home