Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Queen Rocks My Socks

Tickets to a show... £23
T shirt from show... £15
Lapel pin from show... £5
Seeing We Will Rock You... Priceless

A musical based on the music of Queen? I'm so there. It absolutely rocked. I had so much fun that I am still smiling from it! Julian, Victoria, and I went to the TKTS office this morning and got half price seats. Standing in the rain and waiting for the tickets was so worth it... it was only a 45 minute wait anyway.

Oh, and there are some of the dumbest chicks I think I've ever seen on this trip. I think next year they should institute a general knowledge test before people are allowed to sign up for the trip. Seriously. How can someone make it into the University of Texas and have the gall to ask "What's the Prime Meridian??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home