Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sorrento

I think I have officially found my favorite place in Europe! I spent the day on the Isle of Capri (not the boat in Bossier City, you hicks), and it was awesome! I am going to try to go scuba diving tomorrow and maybe to Pompeii. I spent the afternoon laying on the beach on Capri, listening to Buffett on my ipod... heaven.

I've decided that the obnoxious american tourist doesn't really exist as much as it gets talked about. The worst offenders are high school kids, but teenagers from anywhere are obnoxious! I saw some German kids eating a pizza in the train station, then they threw the box on the ground, when the trash can was about 5 ft away. It's not that there are no obnoxious american tourists... it's just that they are the people we consider obnoxious back home, too!

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're taking plenty of great pictures.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ali said...

watch out for volcanoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home