Saturday, June 30, 2007

Awesome!

I went on my first dive since being certified today, and it was amazing! We did two dives off the coast of Sorrento. We went to 25 meters (about 75 feet) on one dive and swam through a cave. Then, we went on a 23 meter deep dive and swam through a hole in a rock into a small little beach area. It was the coolest! I saw octopii, eels, lots of fish, starfish, and beautiful coral. I almost got seasick, but I powered through it!

All of this terrorist activity in London has me worried. I will be there in 9 days. Let's hope they get all this mess stopped before I show up!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful and have fun!

Love and AOE,
D

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meters?

Did they convert you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home