Friday, January 20, 2006

Buncha damn drunks...

Q1) Have you ever been drunk? You mean today?

Q2) How old were you the first time you got drunk? 18

Q3) Have you ever gotten/given digits while you were intoxicated? Yes, but I don't call it 'getting or giving digits'... who the hell says that?

Q4) Have you ever 'drunk dialed'? Unfortunately, yes.

Q5) Have you ever been drunk in front of family members? Yep... not sure if my parents knew I was drunk, though.

Q6) Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk? Occasionally.

Q7) Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol related crime? No, thank God!

Q8) Have you ever hooked-up with someone while drunk? Unfortunately, yes.

Q9) Ever forgot their name? Nope

Q10) When was the last time you were drunk? It's been a while.

Q11) Have you ever been on a drunken binge? Not really

Q12) Do you need alcohol to have a good time? No, I need free alcohol to have a good time

Q13) What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated? It's all the same.

Q14) Favorite liquor: Rum

Q15) Favorite beer: Imperial (Costa Rican beer)

Q16) Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found... throw up? Oh yes... that night of Wild Turkey 101 at the Players Club was baaaaad.

Q17) Have you ever swam drunk? Yes.

Q18) What kind of a drunk are you? I am a goofy drunk... I have the BEST time and laugh so much.

Q19) Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you? No, it's a "stupid serum" for me.

Q20) Favorite drinking partner: Any of my friends.

Q21) Who is the most annoying drunk that you know? Heather

Q22) Who is the most flirtatious drunk? I tend to be a little flirty.

Q23) Do you have a drunken nickname? Not particularly...

Q24) Funniest drunken scene in a movie: Dazed & Confused... party at the moontower

Q25) Favorite song(s) about drinking: Anything by Buffett.

Q26) Have you ever woken up next to someone you didn't know? No

Q27) Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you? Constantly

Q28) What's the worst 'buzz kill'? Anyone starting drama

Q29) Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer or cocktail waitress? No

Q30) Do you ever say to yourself, "Dang, I need a drink?" At least a few times a week

Q31) Do strangers ever buy you drinks? Yep

Q32) Have you ever drank too much on a date? Yes and I feel shame

Q33) Is there anything that you refuse to drink? Not big on Buttery Nipples.

Q34) Have you ever been drunk on a plane? No. I don't drink on planes... too expensive.

Q35) Have you ever gotten drunk during the day? Yes, even at work once.

Q36) Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind? Um, no.

Q37) What's your favorite drinking game? I like Presidents and Assholes/

Q38) Have you ever injured yourself while drunk? Yup... sometimes I wake up with what we call an API- Anonymous Party Injury. My best was on my forehead when I was told the next day that I had fallen over into a fence.

Q39) What's the most destructive thing that has happened while you were drunk? I backed into a car.

Q40) Ever been drunk at a concert? Yep... Kiss/Aerosmith at Smirnoff with Stacey. She was also stoned and then her clit ring fell out while we were peeing in the parking lot. Good times.

Q41) Are you still friends with someone you met while wasted? Probably... I still hang out with some Chi Phis.

Q42) Why do you drink? To have a good time and socialize.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At work once???? Hell we did it a couple of times!!!! Those were the good ol' days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home