Thursday, March 22, 2007

Too much thinking

What an insane dream I had last night! I got arrested for something like jaywalking in some random small town and was immediately thrown into jail with 3 other people. We were put into a cell that was kind of a 3-D pentagon split into 4 separate sections, one for each person. I somehow managed to escape long enough to go find my dog and hand him off to my old roommate to take care of. I then snuck back into jail before they could catch me. I snuck back in because I was certain that I would get out as soon as my trial was over, and I didn't want to cause more trouble for myself by getting caught breaking out of jail. At some point when I had gotten out of my cell (again), a girl who worked for some magazine that occupied the other half of the building where the jail was covered for me to keep me from being caught. She acted like I was working for her and took me into her half of the building. I want to say the girl was Natasha Lyonne or someone like that, and she was mad when I left and went back to my cell. I didn't want to get in more trouble! I don't remember much else, but I do remember being able to drop into my cell from a staircase window that went above and behind our little pentagon cell. And I was shocked when the magazine girl actually helped me out, because we all thought she was some repressed uptight goody-two-shoes.

I need more sleep.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ate some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia that night, didn't you?

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Ali said...

why? you'll just have more off the wall dreams like that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home