Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And yet another castle...

We are on our way to visit another castle today. I finally got my luggage yesterday, so I am happy to report that I am wearing clean underwear that actually has elastic in it. I will have to tell the story about shopping for clothes in Prague when I have more time. Just suffice it to say that cheap underwear in the US is WAY better than cheap underwear in CZ.

My birthday was great. Thanks to everyone for the greetings. I drank too much Slivovice and Becherovka and lots of beer. John, I havent seen absinthe here yet, but I promise I will try it just once for you. I will have to sit down and really tell about all of the things that make this place so different from home... like a 5 star hotel with no air conditioning. Interesting.

Im off to the bus... maybe later I can figure out where an apostrophe is on this keyboard.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find it, and after you drink it, you must sit down and write. If it worked for Hemingway and Oscar Wilde...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home