Monday, June 25, 2007

Italy so far...

It's hot. And crowded.

Venice was pretty and it was fun to ride around in the vaporettos. I went through St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace. The palace had the world's largest oil painting. It looked like... you guessed it, a really big freaking painting.

After a nightmare of train delays and cancellations, I finally made it into Florence last night. I'm staying in a hostel, which is interesting. I'm about to go to the train station to reserve my train out tomorrow, assuming I get the reservation I need at the hotel I want in Sorrento!

I'm beat. I'm ready for Sorrento... 3 days at the same hotel, see Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, and just relax for a few days!

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Ali said...

don't let it be one of those hostels that slashes you up and rips you to shreds....

just sayin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home