Saturday, June 09, 2007

Praha

I finally made it to Prague, after a delay at London Gatwick because the luggage belts weren't working. We sat at the gate for almost an extra hour so that 'all of the luggage can come aboard.'

Yeah, so I don't have a bag right now. Who called that one? At least I met a really nice girl from UT who knows her way around really well and speaks Czech. We put in our baggage claims and shared a taxi. I made it to the hotel about 2 hours later than I was supposed to.

And the tour group has left without me. So I'm wasting time in the lobby hoping they will come back to find me before they eat dinner. The Mediterranean Tuna and Chicken Takki sandwich I had 5 hours ago is not doing much for me. At least I got that, though!

I need a beer! Pivo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home