Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Brush with fame

I am the coolest, ever. Really. I have a CD autographed by a world-renowned musical artist. It says, "To Katy- thanks! I LOVE YOU! *world-renowned artist*"

I know he is world-renowned because while I was talking to him at his show Thursday night, he had no fewer than 3 Australians approach him for autographs and the like. I had to translate. Aussie to West Texan doesn't go so smoothly. Good thing I can at least understand Aussie, and I'm fluent in West Texan.

And I didn't have to pay the cover charge to get in because the door guy thought I was with the world-renowned artist. So I bought a tshirt and CD to make up for saving $10. Plus the world-renowned artist bought my first 2 beers, so I thought I owed it to him.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did the Wiggles play Austin?

(Not too far of a reach. One of them used to be in Crowded House.)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger charmin said...

so who was the world-renowed artist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home