Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Walmart Ways

I made what is quite possibly the most White Trash purchase I have ever made at Wal mart. Aside, of course, from the White Trash Survival Kit I made consisting of a styrofoam bait bucket filled with beef jerky, Moon Pies, RC Cola, hunting magazines, and the like. For my friend... Angela.

Anyway, my photographer boss is making a crazy photo project that needed some props, so he sent me to the store to get an ashtray and cigarettes. On the way out the door, his wife asked me to pick up something for her.

So I checked out in the 'tobacco line' with a glass ashtray, Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights, a Red Bull, and.... baby aspirin. If I had added a sixer of Natural Light and some formula or generic diapers, I would have won the gold.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home