Saturday, May 26, 2007

Testing

Okay, so this blog is where I'm going to try to keep friends updated on what I'm doing while I'm in Europe this summer.

I'm leaving on June 8 for two weeks in the Czech Republic. My parents and family will be leaving me in Vienna, Austria on June 24, then I'm on my own for a while. I'm planning on taking a train to Venice the first night, then traveling through Italy, the south of France, and Spain. I want to finish at the Festival de San Fermin in Pamplona, Spain, watching the running of the bulls. Then I'll get a flight to London to meet up with the group from UT for the Oxford program.

So, here's the first blog entry, and I wanted to test uploading pictures...



Ta-da!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Ali said...

very nice....

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home