Monday, August 22, 2005

It's been sooo long

Week one of the diet… I lost 6 pounds! YAY!! I actually haven’t been all that hungry, so I suppose it’s working out okay. I only cheated a little bit. Now I need to get off my ass and start exercising.

A guy ‘winked’ at me on match.com and we went out Wednesday night. It was a good time- he’s a nice guy and pretty cute. We rode around on his sport bike for a while, which was a little scary, but fun. He called me Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening. He called me Friday morning, Friday afternoon, and we went to a concert Friday night. He called me Saturday afternoon, and 3 times Saturday night. He called me Sunday evening. I think he likes me.

My parents have decided that when I move to Austin to go back to school in January, they will help me out with a down payment on a house or duplex. The amount they named is EXTREMELY generous, so I’m starting to look for a place seriously now. If I can get a duplex that already has one half rented out, that would be awesome. I would love to get my mortgage cheap enough and get enough rent coming in that I would actually be making a profit. Not sure if that will happen, but man, would that ever be cool.

There have been several events with the Parrotheads that I have not attended, mostly due to the issue with my ex-boyfriend and a fellow Parrothead and the fact that she won’t forgive me. I’m planning to work the MDA Telethon on Labor Day, but I’m undecided as to whether to attend the ‘Mermaids Sleepover’ or the ‘Compass Over the Rail Sail.’ I have 2 people telling me to go to the Mermaid party, so I’m considering it. I will go to Compass Sail only if I can find someone to go with me. Ugh. I hate having someone mad at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home