Monday, August 15, 2005

Stolen from Bonnie

01 First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Pat... actually Pat Thormalen, but 1st graders couldn't say Thormalen

02 Last word you said: Zacatecas

03 Last song you sang: I Can't Get Enough of You Baby

04 Last person you hugged: I can't remember! Erin, I think.

05 Last thing you laughed at: My own running commentary in my head

06 Last time you said "I don't remember:" See #4... sort of.

07 Last time you cried watching TV: Last night on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

08 What color socks are you wearing? White

09 What's under your bed? Rolled up rug, photo boxes, 2 underbed boxes full of winter clothes, magazines, wrapping paper, and some keepsakes.

10 What time did you wake up today? Around 6:45

11 Current taste: Water.

12 Current hair: Brown, bad highlights, needs a trim and color.

13 Current annoyance: My final Spanish grade has not been posted yet.

14 Current longing: 2 guys... (but not a girl and a pizza place)

15 Current desktop background: Black & white beach scene.

16 Current worry: Money, as always.

17 Current hate: No hate.

18 Current favorite article of clothing: My new jeans that are all factory-worn-out.

19 Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: Eyes.

20 Last CD that you listened to: I think it's Jimmy Buffett, A License to Chill.

21 Favorite place to be: Home.

22 Least favorite place: Work.

23 Time you wake up in the morning: Around 6:45 on weekdays.

24 If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Guitar.

25 Favorite color: Blue.

26 Do you believe in an afterlife? Absolutely

27 How tall are you? 5'7"

28 Current favorite word/saying: "No problem."

29 Favorite book: I can't pick just one!

30 Favorite season: Winter

31 One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Pawpaw, since he died before I knew him.

32 Where do you want to go for university? University of Texas at Austin, Eastfield College, Northlake College, Richland College, and soon either back to UT or to University of North Texas

33 What is your career going to be like? Adventurous

34 How many kids do you want? Two or three.

35 Said "I love you" and meant it? Every time.

36 Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish? No.

37 Been to New York? Of course!

38 Been to Florida? Of course!

39 Been to California? Of course!

40 Been to Hawaii? Of course!

41 Been to Mexico? Of course!

42 Been to China? Of course not!

43 Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day? Of course not!

44 Do you have a crush on someone? Of course!

45 What book are you reading now? Babysitter's Club... yes, I know. I buy them at Half Price Books to fill in my collection from childhood, and I can't just put them on the shelf without reading them first.

46 Worst feeling in the world? Being caught.

47 What is the last thing you think about when you go to bed at night? Mmm... bed.

48 What is the first thing you think about when you wake in the morning? Ugh... work.

49 How many rings before you answer? Whenever I can grab it.

50 Future daughter's name: Kathryn Clementine (KC).

51 Future son's name: Benjamin.

52 Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Only a 5 foot marlin that hangs out on my bed.

53 If you could have any job you wanted what would it be? Travel journalist... working on that one.

54 Wish you were somewhere else? Always.

55 College plans: Heading back to 'big college' in the spring. At least, that's the plan.

56 Piercings: Just the ears.

57 Do you do drugs? Nope.

58 Do you drink? Yep.

59 What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? Right now, it's Garnier Fructisse.

60 What are you most scared of? I'm not really scared of anything...

61 What clothes do you sleep in? Nothing.

62 Who is the last person that called you? Canada agent, asking about boxcar rates, and cracking me up pronouncing Zacatecas (Zah-cuh-tay-cus) like Zack-attack-us.

63 Where do you want to get married? Wherever my friends and family are.

64 If you could change anything about yourself what would that be? Probably my weight... I don't need to be skinny, just healthy.

65 Who do you really hate? People who are perpetual victims. (Why oh why is everyone out to get me? It's raining... even God hates me! Waaaah!)

66 Been In Love? I think so.

67 Are you timely or always late? Usually early.

68 Do you have a job? Yep... been working full time for over 5 years now.

69 Do you like being around people? I adore having an audience.

70 Best feeling in the world? Knowing that someone appreciates me..

71 Are you for world peace? Um... yeah. Who isn't??

72 Are you a health freak? Hardly. (puff, puff... swig)

73 Do you have a "type" of person you always go after? Male. That's about it.

74 Do you want someone you don't have? Perpetually.

75 Are you lonely right now? Lil bit.

76 Ever afraid you'll never get married? Always. I can't find someone who can stand me long enough for that.

77 Do you want to get married? Hopefully.

78 Do you want kids? Yes.

79 Cried today? Nope.

80 Bought something today? Not yet.

81 Gotten sick today? Nope.

82 Sang today? Yes.

83 Said I love you today? Nope.

84 Wanted to tell someone you loved them today? Haven't seen anyone I loved yet today.

85 Met someone today? Yes, the new guy Aaron.

86 Moved on today? Nope.

87 Talked to someone today? Yes... Marisha, Nancye, David, Dandridge, Aaron, and Paul.

88 Had a serious talk today? I try to never...

89 Missed someone today? Nope.

90 Hugged someone today? Nope.

91 Yelled at someone today? Too early to yell.

92 Dreamed about someone you can't be with today? Yeah.

93 Danced today? No.

94 I.M.ed someone today? Nope.

95 Watched TV today? Nope.

96 Played dress up today? Nope.

97 Left someone a comment today? Not yet.

98 Sent someone more than five text messages today? No... I don't think he's talking to me right now.

99 Gone to the movies today? Not in more than a year...

100 Completed another survey today? Just did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home