Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday Monday

Here we are, starting week #3 of the diet. As of last night, I’ve lost 9 lbs. Well, approximately 9 lbs. My damn scale at home is so inaccurate- if I lean forward and/or back, it will fluctuate by 20 lbs, so I have to try to stand as centered as possible, with my feet in the same spot each time, and not lean at all. Unfortunately, my gargantuan feet won’t fit on the scale, so I have to try to get myself centered with my toes hanging off or my heels hanging off. Ugh. At least I know it’s going down!!

I went to the party on Saturday, and it wasn’t so bad. I was a little uncomfortable, but I pretty much just stayed away from the woman who thinks I am evil. I spent quite a bit of time off to the side hanging out by myself, but it was pleasant. At least I had a definite escape- bar time with Leemer !

I left the party around 10:15 and met up with Leemer, Snake, and Snakette at a bar not too far down the road. I think that was the most diverse crowd I’ve ever seen in a bar. There was everyone from us plain ol’ crackers to Asians to African-americans to a pre-op tranny to a guy in a wheelchair. And somebody had a pizza delivered. That cracked me up. I got 2 free beers (Thanks Leemer!) and 2 free packs of cigarettes (Thanks Camel!), so the night was a success!

Class starts tonight for the fall semester. This time I won’t be in class every single weeknight, so I’m looking forward to it. I’m taking an intro Photography class, so I’m excited to see what all we are going to do. That means I may be coming after you to pose for me for an assignment… consider yourself warned.

Okay. That’s it. No other excitement over here. I’ll save my ponderings about the ex (?) boyfriend for another time.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... shoutouts. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home